Terms of Service
Introduction & Acceptance of Terms of Service
These Terms of Service(“Terms”) will govern the use of Toomics service(“Service”) of TOOMICS GLOBAL CO., LTD(“Toomics”, “the company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), located at 4F 8 Teheran-ro 98-gil, Daechi 2(i)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, by all users(“Users”, “you”, “your”) including members(“Member”) and guests(“Guest”)
When creating an account with an e-mail address, you must use your own valid e-mail address. When creating an account with a social account, you must use your own social account. If you use invalid e-mail address to create an account, intentionally or unintentionally, you are responsible for not receiving important information such as company news, service use, and etc.
You must be at least fourteen (14) years old to use the Service. You must affirm to us that you are either more than eighteen (18) years old, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms mentioned in our Terms. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, please do not use the Service.
Coins : Coin is a product that you purchase each time. General coins and/or bonus coins will be given to your account according to your purchase amount. Coins will be deducted when you use charged contents of the Service. (Interest earning on the balance of Coins will not
Recurring Payment (VIP Member) : VIP membership is automatically charged to your Payment Method every month. VIP membership allows you to view, without limits, the contents designated by us for VIP members.
For VIP members, unless you notify us, and follow the process to cancel your membership before your monthly renewal date, you authorize us to charge your monthly membership fee to your Payment Method.
“Duration of Service” due to cancellation of “Recurring Payment” will be the exact number of months you selected on the VIP membership page (https://global.toomics.com/en/mypage/payment) from the purchase date. When you cancel your “Recurring Payment”, you can use the Service for remainder of “Duration of Service” excluding the days you have already used. Once your “Duration of Service” is terminated, you will not be automatically charged.
If a payment is not successfully settled on the billing date, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, you can attempt different Payment Method even after the billing date. However, if the payment is not successfully settled for a long period of time, we may suspend your VIP membership.
We do not share personal information with external parties without prior consent from users unless when it is required by law.
We are not liable in any way for the disclosure of personal information caused by you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username. You must not allow a third party to access your account.
You may not transfer or assign any access to the Service, and other rights or licenses granted to you hereunder without our consent.
We may restrict your username in case there is a chance of leakage of personal information, or if you are considered antisocial or against the customs, or mistaken as an administrator.
We may send you notifications or news to your e-mail address or phone through SMS(MMS) that you provided to us when you created the account. We may also notify by posting on the Notice List.
We may, for business or technical purposes, modify, amend, or change the Service in whole or in part.
We may restrict or suspend the Service in whole or in part for the following instances.
1. When installing, repairing, or inspecting the Service
2. When facilities-based telecommunications business assigned by Telecommunications Business Act restricts the telecommunications service
3. When power failure, equipment failure, or overflow of internet traffic restricts the Service
4. When uncontrollable events such as natural disasters or national emergencies occur
In case paid or free contents are not provided to you due to transition, failure, or merger of our business, we will notify you, take reasonable steps to stop any monetary damage incurred to you, and maintain the Service.
When the contract between the content provider and us are terminated, the sale of the content may be suspended.
We may terminate or restrict your use of the Service without prior notice if you breach any of the following reasons.
1. Hacking or damaging the system
2. Transferring, assigning, or selling the rights of paid contents to a third party.
3. Using the Service using forged, altered, or stolen information
4. Obtaining coins or Recurring Payment through illegal means
If your account is terminated or use of the Service is restricted for the reasons above, we will not refund coins or the purchases you made.
For termination or restriction of your use of the Service, you may file an appeal. If we deem your appeal plausible, we will grant your access to the Service again.
Provision of Information & Advertisement
We may post various information regarding the Service and advertisements on the Service, send e-mails, SMS(MMS), or Push Notification.
Utilizing advertisements posted on the Service, and making transactions on the advertisement are matters between you and the advertiser. Any disputes or matters between you and the advertiser has to be solved between you and the advertiser, and we are not liable for any reason.
Copyright of Contents
You may not reproduce, distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, copy, modify or otherwise use the information you have obtained through our Service for profit. Any copyright infringement on the contents occurs, you are subjected to the related laws.
“Obligations” of “Toomics” and the Users
[Obligations of “Toomics”]
We do not sell, rent or share personal information you provided to use the Service to external parties. However,
We may share personal information when we are required to by law such as investigations by related authorities, or Communications Standards Commission.
We maintain appropriate measures to resolve complaints of users regarding the Service as quick as possible.
We take measures to maintain the Service at all times, and to reduce any inconvenience of users in using the Service.
[Obligations of “the Users”]
You must represent and warrant that you will not, in connection with your use of the Service, violate the following rules and if you do, you are solely responsible on all matters caused by your violation.
1. Copying, or distributing any information or contents that you have obtained from our Service for profit without our prior consent.
2. Posting or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means anything that could infringe Toomics’, and others’ patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and any other intellectual property.
3. Selling or transferring the account you created for the Service, or the account information to a third party.
4. Sending, posting, or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means any information, sentences, and shapes that could disturb the public order.
5. Collecting, saving, revealing other user’s personal information without our prior consent.
6. Entering false information when creating or changing the account, illegally using other user’s user id and password, impersonating to be others, or falsely stating your relationship with others.
7. Impersonating to be an employee or an administrator of Toomics’, or using others’ names to post or send e-mails and messages.
8. Intentionally registering or distributing computer virus that could cause any malfunction of any equipment related to the Service or destroy information.
9. Sending information that could harm the Service, advertisements or Spam Mail against the receivers’ clear refusal.
10. Sending any words, sounds, writings, pictures, or videos that could incur shame, hatred, or fear to others that could interrupt others’ life.
11. Defaming or causing loss to others.
12. Accessing the weak points of the Service that was not fixed or missed by Toomics to access undisclosed information, to change or alter information.
13. Violating any laws or policies of the Service
14. Obstructing the business of Toomics.
We may collection information to improve the content usage and the Service. We take appropriate measures to secure the collected information.
Cancellation & Refund
You may request a refund within 7 days of your purchase of the coins or Recurring Payment if you have not used it. However, refunds are not available if you have used any portion of the coins you purchased.
Any incorrect purchases liable to us will be refunded in full through the same Payment Method you initially used. However, in case the same Payment Method cannot be used to refund, we will take other means to refund.
Compensation Policy for Service Failure
In case the Service is not available due to service failure, we will compensate for the lost time to users with Recurring Payment.
Users who purchased coins will not be given compensations for service failure. Only when coins used were not settled successfully, we will compensate for the lost coins.
You agree to indemnify Toomics against any losses, liabilities, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, and your violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regualtion. You will not be required to indemnify Toomics only when it did not cause any loss or unintentional.
Limitation of Liability
We intend to make our Service available at all times, however we are not liable when the Service is not available due to reasons beyond our control such as natural disasters, or change of law or administrative rules.
We are not liable for service failures caused by you. However, you will not be liable if the cause was reasonable or out of your control.
We are not liable for reliabiliy or accuracy of any information, data, or facts posted on our Service, except when it was caused by gross negligence or intentionally done.
We are not liable for any damages arising out of loss of profits, or loss caused by using data from our Service.
We are not liable for any claim or dispute between you and another user, or a third party that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
We will take appropriate measures to resolve any issue, claim, or dispute between you and Toomics that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
If the dispute between you and Toomics is not resolved, it will be submitted, commenced, and be heard in “Seoul District Court” of the Republic of Korea.
The laws of the Republic of Korea will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Toomics.
In case if you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms will be enacted on September 7, 2018